Digital Score Sheets
Join the GameSheet Team
The GameSheet Engineering Team is expanding. We're seeking an experienced developer who can jump in using the technologies below. We don't need you to know all of them, just enough that you can take a healthy amount of the workload.
What We're Working With
- React, NextJS
- React Native, Swift
- Event Driven Architecture
- TypeScript, Go
- RDBMS, and NoSQL Databases
We love our perks. This is a 100% remote position and a family first company. HR didn't make us write that, because there's no HR department. Family really does come first here, and you're going to have ample time with yours.
- 100% Remote / Work from Home
- 1 Season Ticket to the junior hockey team of your choice
- Your choice of work schedule
- Liam said that he likes the people here, and you get to work with Liam
- Lots of variety in the workday
- "No Hoops to Jump Through" Interview Process
- 2 screening questions, submitted via video
- 1 culture interview, to make sure you can carry on a conversation with people
- 1 technical interview, to make sure you can carry on a conversation about code
- We're not going to send you home with a project to show us you can code
- Bring a couple Code Samples that you can intelligibly converse about
How To Apply
Send an email to [email protected] telling us why you're the person we should hire and attach your resume. We'll do the rest from there.